You used to be annoyed by the grey hair. Now, however, you would give anything to have some grey hairs to worry about. In fact, instead of thinking about what to do about a few grey hairs you are now spending time thinking about the cost of a hair transplant. And while a decade ago you would not have imagined that you would be thinking about a hair transplant surgery, the fact of the matter is that the information that you have read about the local hair specialists has made you realize that this is a definite option.
Looking Good Is an Important Part of Making Sure That You Feel Confident
If you remember that feeling that you have when you have just walked into a meeting knowing that you are looking really good, then you are someone who understands that how you look matters. Both at work and socially, it is important to make sure that you are able to feel confident when it comes time to interact with others. And while there are some men who are able to pull off the shaved head look, not everyone is comfortable with thinning hair or the balding process.
The fact of the matter is that the cost of a hair transplant is often worth it. Knowing that you have the confidence to present in front of a group, for instance, can help you succeed at work and ask for the raise when needed. Even when you have the right clothing and are in great shape, the fact of the matter is that it is difficult to feel good about how you look if you are feeling self conscious about your thinning hair. Consider some of these facts and figures about number of men who face the challenge of not having the kind of hair that they want:
- 50% of a man’s head of hair will be gone before it becomes cosmetically visible.
- 66% of American men will experience some degree of appreciable hair loss by the age of 35.
- 85% of men have significantly thinning hair by the age of 50.
- 35 million men in America enduring some level of hair loss, balding, or a combination of both.
- Follicular Unit Strip Surgery (FUSS) involves a process of a strip of scalp from a non-balding area is surgically removed, and placed in incisions in balding area.
If you want to look your best, it is important to make sure that your hair is the way that you want it. For many, achieving this requires investigating the cost of a hair transplant.