Your husband has struggled lately. He is irritable, impatient, and not that much fun to be around. The children are stressed, you are worried, and the tension in the house is nearly unbearable. And while there are moments when he seems like his old self, those times are growing few and far between.
You have attempted to help your husband find his way out of this funk that he is in and you have recently insisted that he visit his doctor and figure out if there might be some available options. The fact that the doctor appointment has encouraged your husband to see a specialist means that you are hopeful that he will be able to find a way to feel better about himself and get him back to being the kind of father and husband that you know he can be.
Hair Loss Treatments Can Help Your Loved One Regain His Confidence and Looks
Finding a hair loss treatment specialist can help people find the looks that they are hoping to regain. In fact, mail hair loss specialists offer a number of other services as well. From scar revisions to other kinds of cosmetic improvements, hair loss treatment specialists can help their clients find the ways to make sure that they are living the kind of life that they want to live.
Consider these facts and figures about the hair loss industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s industry:
- 35 million men in the U.S. are enduring some level of hair loss, baldness, or a combination of the two.
- Unfortunately, research indicates that 50% of a man’s head of hair will be gone before it ever becomes cosmetically visible.
- Before balding or hair loss takes effect, a normal strand of hair grows for two to six years, before going into a resting phase for several months, and then falling out.
- By the age of 35, 66% of American men will experience at least some degree of appreciable hair loss.
- By the age of 50, 85% of men will have significantly thinning hair.
If someone you love has not been himself lately, it might be time to see if you can help locate resources to improve the situation. And while hair treatment alone may not solve all of the problems your loved one is having, making sure that he feels could about himself is certainly a step in the right direction.