Few things matter more than your confidence. If you do not feel good about yourself you cannot achieve all that you want to achieve, you cannot reach the goals that you set for yourself at work. For some, thinning or missing hair keeps them feeling their best confident self. The use of hair transplants, however, can make all of the difference. With a full head of hair, you can be your confident self and work toward the goals that you have set for yourself.
Hair transplant options continue to increase. In fact, with hair transplant surgery you can improve your looks, your confidence, and your chances in life. Unfortunately, by the age of 50 nearly 85% of men have significantly thinning hair. With the cost of a hair transplant, a hair loss specialist can create a new head of hair and a chance at a more confident attitude and more successful life.
Hair Restoration and Hair Replacement Options Can be Life Changing
Everyone wants to feel good about how they look and how they feel. If hair loss is causing you to doubt your confidence and your ability to achieve your goals, it may be time to consult a professional about the options you may have for hair transplantation. Consider some of these facts and figures about the hair replacement industry:
- Follicular Unit Strip Surgery (FUSS) is a process where a strip of scalp from a non-balding area is surgically removed and then placed in incisions in a balding area.
- Follicular unit extraction (FUE) is sometimes called a follicular transfer (FT), and is one of the primary methods of obtaining follicular units. These natural groups of one to four hairs work well with hair transplantation. The benefit of FUE, however, is that it can have natural groupings as many as seven or eight hairs in a single graft.
- 66% of 35 year old American men experience some degree of appreciable hair loss.
- 50% of a man’s head of hair will be gone before it ever becomes cosmetically visible.
- Healing time after FUE hair transplants depend on skin type, but typically the grafts take in a matter of days and redness can settle in as few as four to five days.
- 35 million American men are currently enduring some level of hair loss or baldness.