If you are missing any teeth, it can be a good idea to get dental implants to replace them. What is a dental implant considered? A dental implant is a post that is put into the jaw by surgery. What is a surgical implant? It’s the same thing as a dental implant. It is implanted during a quick surgery. When are dental implants needed? When there is a tooth missing in order to replace that tooth.
When you are interested in getting a dental implant, you have to be a good candidate to get it. Many people are not good candidates for it because they have had some of the bones in the jaw deteriorate. When this happens, you may need a bone graft in order to fix the deteriorating bone and add more strength. This will allow it to better hold the implant in place.
Who does bone grafting for teeth? Generally, it is an oral surgeon who does this procedure. However, some dentists have taken on the extra training needed to perform this procedure. It is important to find a practitioner who has the right training in order to perform the graft as well as the implant.
If you have decided that you won’t want dentures, it may be time to look into getting dental implants to replace teeth you have lost. The average cost of tooth extraction and implant is about $3,500. The average price for Clear Choice dental implants is around $30,000. This provider does whole-mouth implants, and this costs much more than getting one or two implants in place. The average price of one tooth implant without the extraction cost is about $3,000. You can expect to pay more in large, urban areas.
The average price for full dental implants is about $40,000, and it can get more expensive from there. Though this is an incredibly costly procedure, having dental implants gives you strong teeth that you can use just like you did your natural teeth. They are made to be durable and last you the rest f your life. They also look great- no one will be able to tell that they are implants. What’s even better is that you never have to take them out to clean them. They will be in place permanently, and you simply brush them as you would your natural teeth. Implants are the choice for many to replace a lost tooth.
A 2012 study showed that 74% of adults in the United States believed that an unattractive smile can hurt a person’s chance for career success. This is a staggering number considering the fact that 28% between the ages of 35 and 44 years old have untreated tooth decay. The best treatment for tooth decay, at the moment, is undergoing a dental implants procedure. Here we’ve compiled 10 reasons why dental implants are more beneficial than any other procedure.
- Dental implants are the next best thing to natural teeth
- General dentistry services will assure you that your implants are build to last
- No more worrying! Get your dental implants in a day and never worry about your teeth again
- Regain your face’s natural shape and obtain that beautiful smile you’ve always wanted. A 2012 study showed that 96% of adults believe an attractive smile makes someone of the opposite sex more appealing
- A dental implants procedure will ensure that your jawbone is protected by filling in the gaps
- Low cost dental implants are still better than keeping your teeth in a cup. It’s permanent, so don’t sweat it!
- You will experience improved speech now that you have all of your teeth
- An implants dentist will be happy to tell you that you can now enjoy your favorite foods
- No need to worry about cavities anymore; the material is cavity resistant. Yet you need to care for the rest of your mouth, especially your gums. Gum disease is the most common cause of tooth loss among adults, so keep flossing
- Dental implants procedures are more reliable and predictable — they are the most cost effective treatment for tooth loss
The average cost for a dental implant procedure is $4,250, yet the price is definitely worth it. Imagine how much more money you would need to spend on the upkeep of non-permanent dentures. These ten reasons are why dental implants are the most requested and highly recommended dental procedure for restoring teeth and giving you a health looking smile. Links like this. Find more on this topic here: www.friedmandentalgroup.com